Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh Wow! Our Quilt Got Nominated Over At Amy's!

Hi, all!


Oh, wow, wow, wow!!!  I am totally stunned, humbled, and thankful to all of you - our quilt from the Blogger's Quilt Festival was nominated in the category of Favorite Group/Bee Quilt!!  You can read the wonderful story behind this quilt here if you haven't seen it already.  Please go over to Amy's Creative Side and check out all the fabulous nominated quilts - and vote!  Anyone can vote - you don't have to have a quilt entered to participate.  And you don't have to vote for our quilt, although I'd love it if you did!!


Ashley with her quilt, showing off the back!




Also, if you haven't already seen the great quilts that have been made for the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge, you might want to check out this blogpost - there are 50+ quilts already, and participants will be adding more all week (I hope!)  There are some amazing, generous quilters out there!!


Great Big Hugs!


Sarah



10 comments:

  1. I saw and stood up and went WHOOP WHOOP!!! And then voted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Congrats Sarah! So deserved. Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I voted, my grandson's quilt is in the baby category :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting that you should ask, I already voted and it was for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!! I couldn't believe mine made it in the baby category?!?!

    Yours definitely deserved to make it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted. WooHoo!! Hope it wins. Told you I would be late for the H2H party but I'll make it before the last dance! LOL Had a change in the plan so some last minute things to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!! Voted for you, hope you will be first.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!